Skip to main content
Applied Algebra II (Fall 2021)
- Course ID
|M Tu W Th||12:00PM-12:50PM||ZOOM||E. Bunnell|
- Fall 2021 lasts from Monday, September 20, 2021 to Friday, December 3, 2021
- Introduces the study and application of linear, quadratic, power, exponential, and logarithmic expressions and functions. Working with real data, the mathematics of curve fitting will be developed making extensive use of the graphing calculator. This course concludes the developmental mathematics sequence. Course does not transfer.
- Zoom Classes: Class will meet during the listed times via Zoom. Information about Zoom-based classes will be available in the course Blackboard shell on the first day of the term. All teachers expect students to participate in the class on the first day of the term. Students not participating during the first day may be subject to administrative drop. Students should have access to a web cam and audio capabilities on their computer to fully participate in a Zoom class. Some Zoom classes are delivered in hybrid format and will have additional course participation requirements outside of Zoom sessions.
- or MTH63
- or ACCUPLACER Elementary Algebra Score: 39
- or ACCUPLACER College Algebra Score: 39
- or RD90
- or WR91
- or ACCUPLACER Reading Score: 79
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees