Skip to main content
Fundamentals of Algebra II (Fall 2021)
- Course ID
|M W||5:30PM-7:20PM||ZOOM||Y. Wang|
- Fall 2021 lasts from Monday, September 20, 2021 to Friday, December 3, 2021
- Includes the study and application of exponents, polynomial operations, factoring polynomial expressions, solving polynomial equations, rational expression operations, and solving rational equations. Course is graded A through F. Course does not transfer. A graphing calculator is required. There is a significant online component in this class.
- A TI-83 or TI-84 graphing calculator is required. Rentals are available from the RCC Library for $10 per term, supply is limited.
- Zoom Classes: Class will meet during the listed times via Zoom. Information about Zoom-based classes will be available in the course Blackboard shell on the first day of the term. All teachers expect students to participate in the class on the first day of the term. Students not participating during the first day may be subject to administrative drop. Students should have access to a web cam and audio capabilities on their computer to fully participate in a Zoom class. Some Zoom classes are delivered in hybrid format and will have additional course participation requirements outside of Zoom sessions.
- or ACCUPLACER Elementary Algebra Score: 39
- or ACCUPLACER College Algebra Score: 39
- or RD90
- or WR91
- or ACCUPLACER Reading Score: 79
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees