Skip to main content
Calculus I (Differential) (Fall 2021)
- Course ID
|M Tu W Th||8:30AM-9:50AM||ZOOM||M. Middleton|
- Fall 2021 lasts from Monday, September 20, 2021 to Friday, December 3, 2021
- First course in the calculus sequence for science, mathematics, and engineering students. Topics include limits, differentiation, extrema, related rates, optimization problems, and other basic applications of differentiation.
- Zoom Classes: Class will meet during the listed times via Zoom. Information about Zoom-based classes will be available in the course Blackboard shell on the first day of the term. All teachers expect students to participate in the class on the first day of the term. Students not participating during the first day may be subject to administrative drop. Students should have access to a web cam and audio capabilities on their computer to fully participate in a Zoom class. Some Zoom classes are delivered in hybrid format and will have additional course participation requirements outside of Zoom sessions.
- or ACCUPLACER College Algebra Score: 59
- or ACCUPLACER College Algebra Score: 87
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees