Probability and Statistics (Fall 2021)
- Course ID
|M Tu W|
- RWC, Redwood Campus, Grants Pass
- Fall 2021 lasts from Monday, September 20, 2021 to Friday, December 3, 2021
- Covers the nature and presentation of data, measures of central tendency, probability and probability distributions, normal and binomial distributions, estimates, sample sizes, confidence intervals and hypothesis testing. Course is graded A through F. A graphing calculator is required (instructor will be using the TI-83 or TI-84 graphing calculator in class). There is a significant online component in this class.
- A TI-83 or TI-84 graphing calculator is required. Rentals are available from the RCC Library for $10 per term, supply is limited.
- A permission code is required to register, contact the instructor before term begins for more information.
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees