Fundamentals of Elementary Math I (Fall 2021)
- Course ID
|M W Th|
- RVC, Riverside Campus, Medford
- Fall 2021 lasts from Monday, September 20, 2021 to Friday, December 3, 2021
- First of a three-term sequence designed to prepare pre-service elementary and middle school teachers for entrance into the Oregon teacher’s certification program. The course will study the topics of problem solving, sets, whole number concepts and operations, elementary number theory, integers, and elementary logic.
- or ACCUPLACER College Algebra Score: 36
- Book Cost Notes
- This section has no required book costs. There may be optional materials.
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees