Emergency Service Rescue (Fall 2021)
- Course ID
- Fall 2021 lasts from Monday, September 20, 2021 to Friday, December 3, 2021
- Introduces elementary procedures of rescue practices, systems, components, support, and control of rescue operations. Includes techniques and tools of patient extrication and emphasizes their applications in traffic accidents as required for paramedic certification.
- Hybrid Classes: This course will run in hybrid format with some course content delivered in person and some online. Specific schedules will be sent out to students on what sessions to attend prior to the class starting. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations can be found at https://roguecc.blackboard.com.
- In person meeting dates to be announced.
- Book Cost Notes
- This section has no required book costs. There may be optional materials.
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees