Skip to main content
Emergency Vehicle Operations (Fall 2021)
- Course ID
|Sa Su||9:00AM-4:00PM||TBA||V. Gobel|
- Fall 2021 lasts from Monday, September 20, 2021 to Friday, December 3, 2021
- Presents the most up-to-date information on ambulance and fire apparatus operations and the techniques used to safely operate them. This course provides the practical, hands on experience necessary for students to become safe and knowledgeable emergency vehicle operators. This course meets the requirements for Emergency Response and Transportation as outlined in the statewide Oregon Paramedicine degree.
- Hybrid Classes: This course will run in hybrid format with some course content delivered in person and some online. Specific schedules will be sent out to students on what sessions to attend prior to the class starting. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations can be found at https://roguecc.blackboard.com.
- ES171: Class does not meet every Saturday and Sunday, specific dates will be provided by the instructor.
- ES171: Class will meet on October 23 and 24, November 6 and 7, and November 13 and 14.
- Book Cost Notes
This section has no required book costs. There may be optional materials.
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees