Paramedic Part I Lab (Fall 2021)
- Course ID
- TRC, Table Rock Campus, White City
- Fall 2021 lasts from Monday, September 20, 2021 to Friday, December 3, 2021
- Develops students' abilities to recognize and treat the symptoms of illness and injury in classroom labs and simulated emergency scenes. Includes hands-on assessment and utilizes both Basic and Advanced Life Support equipment to apply the concepts learned in EMS271. Also develops skills and abilities in managing emergency medical scenes, coordinating resources, and delegating tasks as appropriate.
- EMS272L: Students must attend lab sections every Wednesday from 9am to 3pm. Students must also attend one Skills Lab each week: Lab A on Mondays 1:30pm to 3:30pm or Lab B on Wednesdays 3:30pm to 5pm. KEEP
- Book Cost Notes
- This section has no required book costs. There may be optional materials.
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees