Skip to main content
Introduction to Pharmacology for Health Occupation (Fall 2021)
- Course ID
- Distance Learning (Web Courses)
- Fall 2021 lasts from Monday, September 20, 2021 to Friday, December 3, 2021
- Introduces the world of pharmacology beginning with regulations and safety issues, working through different medication preparations and dosages, and medical math and safe drug calculations. This course will cover patient conditions related to medications and the effects medications have on the patient's body. The course also introduces correct medication administration procedures and the medications prescribed or administered that specifically target the autonomic nervous and cardiovascular systems.
- Web classes: Offered as a Web-based class over the Internet. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations can be found at https://roguecc.blackboard.com. All online teachers expect students to participate in the class by Wednesday of the first week of the term. Students not participating during the first week may be subject to administrative drop. Check the syllabus and course orientation for participation requirements. Students may be required to have a web cam and audio capabilities on their computer for online courses.
- or ACCUPLACER Arithmetic Score: 75
- or ACCUPLACER Elementary Algebra Score: 20
- or ACCUPLACER College Algebra Score: 1
- or RD90
- or WR91
- or ACCUPLACER Reading Score: 79
- or WR90
- or WR91
- or ACCUPLACER Sentence Skills Score: 70
- Book Cost Notes
This section has no required book costs. There may be optional materials.
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees