Skip to main content
Introduction to Law Enforcement (Fall 2021)
- Course ID
- Distance Learning (Web Courses)
- Fall 2021 lasts from Monday, September 20, 2021 to Friday, December 3, 2021
- Offers comprehensive analysis of police practices and an exploration of law enforcement systems in the United States. The history of policing and practices in modern law enforcement are explored with special emphasis on community policing. Topics include professional discretion, ethical dilemmas, use of force, the role of the police, and career development. The Criminal Justice Department seeks to prepare students for criminal justice related careers and for advanced study in the field. CJ110 is a college-level transfer course that is a core requirement for degrees offered through the Criminal Justice Department.
- Web classes: Offered as a Web-based class over the Internet. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations can be found at https://roguecc.blackboard.com. All online teachers expect students to participate in the class by Wednesday of the first week of the term. Students not participating during the first week may be subject to administrative drop. Check the syllabus and course orientation for participation requirements. Students may be required to have a web cam and audio capabilities on their computer for online courses.
- or ACCUPLACER Sentence Skills Score: 95
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees