Skip to main content
Fundamentals of Algebra I (Summer 2021)
- Course ID
|M W||5:30PM-7:50PM||ZOOM||N. Holliday|
- Summer 2021 lasts from Monday, July 12, 2021 to Thursday, September 2, 2021
- Introduces the study and application of the real numbers, operations with real numbers, exponents, order of operations, mathematical modeling, solving linear equations, methods of problem solving, rates, slope, graphs of lines, equations of lines, and systems of linear equations. Working with real data, formulas, and applications will be stressed. Course is graded on a pass/no pass basis. Course does not transfer. A scientific calculator is required. There is a significant online component in this class.
- Course graded on a pass/no pass basis only.
- Zoom Classes: Class will meet during the listed times via Zoom. Information about Zoom-based classes will be available in the course Blackboard shell on the first day of the term. All teachers expect students to participate in the class on the first day of the term. Students not participating during the first day may be subject to administrative drop. Students should have access to a web cam and audio capabilities on their computer to fully participate in a Zoom class. Some Zoom classes are delivered in hybrid format and will have additional course participation requirements outside of Zoom sessions.
- or ACCUPLACER Arithmetic Score: 75
- or ACCUPLACER Elementary Algebra Score: 20
- or ACCUPLACER College Algebra Score: 1
- or RD90
- or WR91
- or ACCUPLACER Reading Score: 79
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees