Skip to main content
Electronics Fundamentals I (DC) (Summer 2021)
- Course ID
- TRC, Table Rock Campus, White City
- Summer 2021 lasts from Monday, July 12, 2021 to Thursday, September 2, 2021
- Covers the theory and application of direct current electrical concepts. Topics include common electrical components and measuring instruments; the utilization of scientific and engineering notation with mathematical analysis involving electrical and magnetic units; atomic basis of electrical activity; use of Ohm's Law and Kirchhoff's Laws to analyze electrical circuits; interrelationship of energy and power and the use of Watt's Law; analysis of voltage, current, and resistance relationships in series, parallel, and series-parallel resistive networks; circuit theorems and source conversions; branch, mesh, and node analysis methods; and theory and application of magnetism and electromagnetism.
- EET: The lab attendance expectation for all EET courses (except EET113) is that students will attend the same number of hours per week in the lab as the number of credits of the course(s) they are enrolled in. For example, a three credit class requires 3 hours of lab attendance per week, where a 5 credit course has a 5 hour weekly lab attendance requirement. The onsite lab hour requirement can be reduced if the student documents doing successful lab work offsite.
- or ACCUPLACER Arithmetic Score: 75
- or ACCUPLACER Elementary Algebra Score: 20
- or ACCUPLACER College Algebra Score: 1
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees