Skip to main content
Business Law (Summer 2021)
- Course ID
- Distance Learning (Web Courses)
- Summer 2021 lasts from Monday, July 12, 2021 to Thursday, September 2, 2021
- Presents a brief introduction to the American legal system, structure of state and federal court systems, pertinent business legislation, Uniform Commercial Code, and obligations arising from tort law. Emphasis on formation, performance, discharge, and interpretation of contracts. Third party contracts, warranties, and product liability issues are also covered.
- Web classes: Offered as a Web-based class over the Internet. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations can be found at https://roguecc.blackboard.com. All online teachers expect students to participate in the class by Wednesday of the first week of the term. Students not participating during the first week may be subject to administrative drop. Check the syllabus and course orientation for participation requirements. Students may be required to have a web cam and audio capabilities on their computer for online courses.
- or BT113
- or ACCUPLACER Sentence Skills Score: 95
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees