Skip to main content
Principles of Marketing (Summer 2021)
- Course ID
- Distance Learning (Web Courses)
- Summer 2021 lasts from Monday, July 12, 2021 to Thursday, September 2, 2021
- Designed to acquaint the student with basic marketing principles, terminology, and applied marketing concepts. Introduces students to the marketing concept, promotional and pricing strategies, consumerism, product and distribution strategies, governmental influence on marketing, marketing research, market segmentation, and consumer/industrial/ government buying behavior.
- Web classes: Offered as a Web-based class over the Internet. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations can be found at https://roguecc.blackboard.com. All online teachers expect students to participate in the class by Wednesday of the first week of the term. Students not participating during the first week may be subject to administrative drop. Check the syllabus and course orientation for participation requirements. Students may be required to have a web cam and audio capabilities on their computer for online courses.
- or BT113
- or ACCUPLACER Sentence Skills Score: 95
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees