Skip to main content
Digital Imaging Photoshop (Spring 2021)
- Course ID
(Full, Waitlist Available)
- Distance Learning (Web Courses)
- Monday, April 5, 2021 to Friday, June 18, 2021
- Waitlist Details
- 2 out of 2 available (0 slots used)
- Explores a wide range of digital imaging techniques from photo touch-ups to realistic scenes created from scratch using Adobe Photoshop. Covers digital image creation and manipulation commands and operations. Discusses design, publishing concepts and terms. Particular attention will be given to creating files for effective output whether for printed media or electronic. Computer skills are a must. Runs in conjunction with the credit student class. *You are liable for payment at the time of registration. Charges will be removed from your account only if RCC cancels the class, or you officially drop the class 3 business days prior to the start date. See our refund page https://go.roguecc.edu/department/community-education/non-credit-refunddrop-policy for complete details.
- Web classes: Offered as a Web-based class over the Internet. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations can be found at https://roguecc.blackboard.com. All online teachers expect students to participate in the class by Wednesday of the first week of the term. Students not participating during the first week may be subject to administrative drop. Check the syllabus and course orientation for participation requirements. Students may be required to have a web cam and audio capabilities on their computer for online courses.
- Book Cost Notes
This section has no required book costs. There may be optional materials.
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees