Massage Therapy Continuing Education: Myofascial Release (Spring 2021)
- Course ID
- RWC, Redwood Campus, Grants Pass
- Spring 2021 lasts from Monday, April 5, 2021 to Friday, June 18, 2021
- Teaches gentle and non-invasive techniques. Therapeutically works with restrictions in the fascia resulting in the reduction of pain and increased range of motion. Students taking this course will earn Continuing Education Units (CEUs) totaling 27 contact hours for Massage Therapists, Physical Therapist and Chiropractors. This hybrid class will have lecture from 8-8:50am via Zoom and in-person lab from 10-11:50am at RWC-M1.*You are liable for payment at the time of registration. Charges will be removed from your account only if RCC cancels the class, or you officially drop the class 3 business days prior to the start date. See our refund page https://go.roguecc.edu/department/community-education/non-credit-refunddrop-policy for complete details.
- Hybrid Classes: This course will run in hybrid format with some course content delivered in person and some online. Specific schedules will be sent out to students on what sessions to attend prior to the class starting. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations can be found at https://roguecc.blackboard.com.
- Book Cost Notes
- This section has no required book costs. There may be optional materials.
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees