Massage Therapy Continuing Education: Deep Tissue Massage (Spring 2021)
- Course ID
- RWC, Redwood Campus, Grants Pass
- Spring 2021 lasts from Monday, April 5, 2021 to Friday, June 18, 2021
- Provides knowledge and hands-on instruction in the theory of deep-tissue massage, anatomy of muscles and relevant structures, and treatment for pain symptoms throughout the body. Shows how deep tissue massage can provide instant results for patients suffering with pain due to musculoskeletal dysfunctions. Students taking this course will earn Continuing Education Units (CEUs) totaling 27 contact hours for Massage Therapists, Physical Therapist and Chiropractors. This hybrid class will have lecture from 12:30-1:20pm via Zoom and in-person lab from 2:30-4:30pm at RWC-M1.*You are liable for payment at the time of registration. Charges will be removed from your account only if RCC cancels the class, or you officially drop the class 3 business days prior to the start date. See our refund page https://go.roguecc.edu/department/community-education/non-credit-refunddrop-policy for complete details.
- Hybrid Classes: This course will run in hybrid format with some course content delivered in person and some online. Specific schedules will be sent out to students on what sessions to attend prior to the class starting. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations can be found at https://roguecc.blackboard.com.
- Book Cost Notes
- This section has low cost book pricing options. Prices are subject to change.
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees