Skip to main content
Driver Education Program (Ages 15-17) (Spring 2021)
- Course ID
(Full, Waitlist Available)
|M W||4:30PM-6:40PM||ZOOM/RWC||D. Perkins|
- Monday, April 12, 2021 to Monday, June 7, 2021
- Waitlist Details
- 4 out of 4 available (0 slots used)
- Driver training is a comprehensive training program committed to effectively developing low-risk behavioral patterns and preparing young drivers to be safe operators in today’s complex driving environment. This Oregon Department of Transportation (ODOT) approved traffic safety course meets Oregon requirements for high school driver education, consists of one mandatory parent/student orientation, thirty hours of classroom instruction, twelve hours in the car for six hours behind-the-wheel instruction, and six hours of observation. Parents and students are required to attend a 2-hour orientation session where state law and course requirements are discussed. Instructions will be given on how students are required to sign up for their behind the wheel driving appointments. A $50 rescheduling/missed appointment fee will be applied to the student’s account if drive appointments are changed or canceled. All tuition and fines must be paid to receive a completion certificate.
- Hybrid Classes: This course will run in hybrid format with some course content delivered in person and some online. Specific schedules will be sent out to students on what sessions to attend prior to the class starting. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations can be found at https://roguecc.blackboard.com.
- .499/.902-01: Mandatory Parent/Student Driver Training Orientation via Zoom on Wednesday, April 7, 2021, from 5:30-7:30 p.m.
- Book Cost Notes
This section has no required book costs. There may be optional materials.
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees