Skip to main content
Phlebotomy Practicum (Spring 2021)
- Course ID
- Spring 2021 lasts from Monday, April 5, 2021 to Friday, June 18, 2021
- Waitlist Details
- 0 out of 0 available (0 slots used)
- Provides hands-on clinical experience. Students work each week in a host site as part of the patient care team and experience first-hand the various operations within primary, specialty and/or urgent care settings. Duties will be assigned according to students' skill level and the work needs of the host site. Students will participate in three seminars during the term - an orientation seminar to discuss expectations for the term; a mid-term seminar to discuss current activities and exchange details on experiences; and a concluding seminar to reflect on work experiences. Students will be expected to expand their skill set during the sequence.
- Zoom Classes: Class will meet during the listed times via Zoom. Information about Zoom-based classes will be available in the course Blackboard shell on the first day of the term. All teachers expect students to participate in the class on the first day of the term. Students not participating during the first day may be subject to administrative drop. Students should have access to a web cam and audio capabilities on their computer to fully participate in a Zoom class. Some Zoom classes are delivered in hybrid format and will have additional course participation requirements outside of Zoom sessions.
- AH170PHL: There are 3 required meeting days for this course: April 13, May 11, and June 1, from 4-6pm via Zoom.
- Book Cost Notes
This section has no required book costs. There may be optional materials.
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees