Skip to main content
Zip Line Guide Technical Skills (Spring 2021)
- Course ID
|Sa Su||TBA||RV ZIPLINE||R. Misner|
- Spring 2021 lasts from Monday, April 5, 2021 to Friday, June 18, 2021
- Provides training and practical application in the skills associated with zip line challenge course facilitation. Students will learn the technical skills and safety procedures for safe zip line facilitation expectations. Combines physical demands, balance, and constant observation of one's environment. Includes all safety considerations and procedures, communication, equipment usage and care, and etiquette. Course is given over two weekends. Participation in all aspects of the orientation and trip are necessary to successfully complete the course. Course is repeatable. Prerequisite: Physical fitness in order to perform required duties of zip line guide.
- HPER: Fees are non-refundable after 4/8/2022.
- PE185ZLG: Students must have physical strength to hike throughout the zip line park as well as the ability to climb from the low point of zip line to landing zone while being suspended from zip line by appropriate equipment. Students must have ability and willingness to zip line and practice skills at height. Students must be between 65lbs and 275lbs.
- PE185ZLG: Course is offered at Rogue Valley ZipLine Park, 9450 Old Stage Rd, Central Point Oregon on two weekends: April 16-17 and April 23-24. Additional facility use fee of $195 will be automatically charged to the student's account. Zoom orientation is Tuesday April 5th from 6-7 pm. Call or email Mr. Carlino for more information at email@example.com, or his cell (541)761-1059.
- HPER: Call or email Mr. Carlino for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org, or his cell (541)761-1059.
- PE185ZLG: Additional facility use fee of $195 will be automatically charged to the student's account.
- HE112: Required Zoom meeting on July 13 from 5:30-6:30pm. Zoom link will be sent through Blackboard.
- Book Cost Notes
This section has no required book costs. There may be optional materials.
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees