Skip to main content
Zumba® (Spring 2021)
- Course ID
- Distance Learning (Web Courses)
- Spring 2021 lasts from Monday, April 5, 2021 to Friday, June 18, 2021
- Zumba® is a Latin-inspired, dance-fitness class that incorporates Latin and international music with dance movements, creating a dynamic, exciting, and effective fitness workout. This class combines fast and slow rhythms that tone and sculpt the body in an aerobic/fitness fashion to achieve a unique blended balance of cardio and muscle toning movements through easy-to-follow steps. Movements target areas such as the legs, arms, core, abdominal, and the most important muscle in the body, the heart. Students are encouraged to work at their own paces. Activities include: muscular endurance, cardio-vascular endurance, body composition, flexibility, and learning the basic muscle groups. Course is repeatable.
- Web classes: Offered as a Web-based class over the Internet. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations can be found at https://roguecc.blackboard.com. All online teachers expect students to participate in the class by Wednesday of the first week of the term. Students not participating during the first week may be subject to administrative drop. Check the syllabus and course orientation for participation requirements. Students may be required to have a web cam and audio capabilities on their computer for online courses.
- HPER: Students should wear clothing that allows for full range of movement.
- Book Cost Notes
This section has no required book costs. There may be optional materials.
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees