Skip to main content
Yoga Flow (Spring 2021)
- Course ID
- Distance Learning (Web Courses)
- Spring 2021 lasts from Monday, April 5, 2021 to Friday, June 18, 2021
- Yoga Flow is inspired by Yoga, Tai Chi and Qi Gong, with added core and strength conditioning. This class is designed to include exercises that increase strength, stamina, stability, balance, flexibility, and focus on the core muscles. Poses are held for several breaths to focus on increasing strength, while a rhythmic, flowing style generates heat in the body. This blend of focus and flow incorporates dynamic balance and functional training that challenge strength and balance, and emphasize the athleticism of yoga. Classes end in a traditional way with deep relaxation and meditation. Modifications available for all fitness levels. No prior yoga, Tai Chi or Qi Gong experience is required. Course is repeatable. Prerequisite: Ability to follow the instructor's movements in Yoga/Tai Chi/Pilates style actions.
- Web classes: Offered as a Web-based class over the Internet. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations can be found at https://roguecc.blackboard.com. All online teachers expect students to participate in the class by Wednesday of the first week of the term. Students not participating during the first week may be subject to administrative drop. Check the syllabus and course orientation for participation requirements. Students may be required to have a web cam and audio capabilities on their computer for online courses.
- HPER: Students should wear clothing that allows for full range of movement.
- Book Cost Notes
This section has no required book costs. There may be optional materials.
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees