Skip to main content
Physical Conditioning - Weight Training (Spring 2021)
- Course ID
- Distance Learning (Web Courses)
- Spring 2021 lasts from Monday, April 5, 2021 to Friday, June 18, 2021
- Encompasses body composition evaluation, fitness assessments, a variety of the newest fitness industry weight training programs and activities such as EMOMs and supersets that involve muscle endurance and strength, aerobic activities for improved cardiovascular endurance and circulation, and stretching for flexibility. Students meet with the instructor to create an individual workout based on components of best practices in the fitness industry. Incorporates fitness and weight lifting activities to accommodate each student's ability and need by designing a workout to address individual performance levels and student goals. Course is repeatable. Prerequisite: Ability to lift weights and use cardio equipment.
- Web classes: Offered as a Web-based class over the Internet. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations can be found at https://roguecc.blackboard.com. All online teachers expect students to participate in the class by Wednesday of the first week of the term. Students not participating during the first week may be subject to administrative drop. Check the syllabus and course orientation for participation requirements. Students may be required to have a web cam and audio capabilities on their computer for online courses.
- PE185PCW: Required Zoom orientation meeting on Tuesday, April 6 at 1pm. Zoom link will be provided by instructor.
- Book Cost Notes
This section has no required book costs. There may be optional materials.
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees