Skip to main content
Introduction to Manufacturing (Spring 2021)
- Course ID
- Distance Learning (Web Courses)
- Spring 2021 lasts from Monday, April 5, 2021 to Friday, June 18, 2021
- Designed to develop an understanding of various manufacturing processes, materials, and possible career opportunities in manufacturing-related disciplines. Course includes an orientation to the use of personal computers in manufacturing and various industry standard software programs. Introduces students to problem solving and laboratory procedures, a survey of common manufacturing processes, including a history of manufacturing technology, economic considerations associated with manufacturing, and the influence of product design on process selection, on manufacturing taxonomy, surface finish, tolerances, and functional specifications.
- Web classes: Offered as a Web-based class over the Internet. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations can be found at https://roguecc.blackboard.com. All online teachers expect students to participate in the class by Wednesday of the first week of the term. Students not participating during the first week may be subject to administrative drop. Check the syllabus and course orientation for participation requirements. Students may be required to have a web cam and audio capabilities on their computer for online courses.
- or ACCUPLACER Arithmetic Score: 75
- or ACCUPLACER Elementary Algebra Score: 20
- or ACCUPLACER College Algebra Score: 1
- or RD90
- or WR91
- or ACCUPLACER Reading Score: 79
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees