Skip to main content
Electrical Motor Control (Spring 2021)
- Course ID
|M Tu W Th||10:00AM-6:00PM||WEB/LAB||M. Bullard|
- TRC, Table Rock Campus, White City
- Spring 2021 lasts from Monday, April 5, 2021 to Friday, June 18, 2021
- Introduces the fundamentals of electric relay control of AC electric motors found in industrial and commercial manufacturing applications. Students will gain an understanding of the operation, installation, design, and control of AC electric motor control circuits, transformers, ladder logic controls, and control relays for many common applications. Students will also develop skills in interpreting schematics, system design, motor start/stop circuits, and motor sequence control. In addition, students will be introduced to systems troubleshooting, reversing motor controls, automatic input devices and basic timer controls. Students will continue to develop skills in interpreting schematics, system design, motor start/stop circuits, and motor sequence control. Safety is emphasized throughout, highlighting motor safety, lockout/ tagout and safety interlocks.
- Hybrid Classes: This course will run in hybrid format with some course content delivered in person and some online. Specific schedules will be sent out to students on what sessions to attend prior to the class starting. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations can be found at https://roguecc.blackboard.com.
- or MTH63
- or ACCUPLACER Elementary Algebra Score: 39
- or ACCUPLACER College Algebra Score: 39
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees