Skip to main content
Fundamentals of Academic Literacy (Spring 2021)
- Course ID
- Distance Learning (Web Courses)
- Spring 2021 lasts from Monday, April 5, 2021 to Friday, June 18, 2021
- Combines reading and writing requirements in order to accelerate progress and prepare students for transfer-level coursework and, specifically, for WR121. If a student in this course demonstrates a high proficiency with in-class writing and meets the course learning outcomes, the student may be able to register for WR121 (waiving WR115 placement). Each student is required to attend a lab session two hours a week. An embedded tutor will provide additional support during class and lab sessions. Course equivalent to RD90 and WR90, and graded on a pass/no pass basis. Course does not transfer.
- Web classes: Offered as a Web-based class over the Internet. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations can be found at https://roguecc.blackboard.com. All online teachers expect students to participate in the class by Wednesday of the first week of the term. Students not participating during the first week may be subject to administrative drop. Check the syllabus and course orientation for participation requirements. Students may be required to have a web cam and audio capabilities on their computer for online courses.
- or WR1
- or ACCUPLACER Reading Score: 35
- or ACCUPLACER Sentence Skills Score: 50
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees