Skip to main content
Imaginative Writing III (Spring 2021)
- Course ID
(Full, Waitlist Available)
- Distance Learning (Web Courses)
- Spring 2021 lasts from Monday, April 5, 2021 to Friday, June 18, 2021
- Waitlist Details
- 5 out of 5 available (0 slots used)
- Completes the year of imaginative writing, building on WR241 and WR242 and offering students further opportunities to express themselves through literary mediums. Students study models of short stories, poetry, personal memoirs, and do original work in each of these genres.
- Web classes: Offered as a Web-based class over the Internet. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations can be found at https://roguecc.blackboard.com. All online teachers expect students to participate in the class by Wednesday of the first week of the term. Students not participating during the first week may be subject to administrative drop. Check the syllabus and course orientation for participation requirements. Students may be required to have a web cam and audio capabilities on their computer for online courses.
- or ACCUPLACER Sentence Skills Score: 95
- Book Cost Notes
This section has no required book costs. There may be optional materials.
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees