Skip to main content
English Composition I (Spring 2021)
- Course ID
(Full, Waitlist Available)
- Distance Learning (Web Courses)
- Spring 2021 lasts from Monday, April 5, 2021 to Friday, June 18, 2021
- Waitlist Details
- 50 out of 50 available (0 slots used)
- Covers a range of rhetorical situations and genres of writing, centering on argument. Students learn to read and analyze others’ writing and then respond with their own views, showing an awareness of their purpose and audience. The class culminates in a short argumentative research paper.
- Web classes: Offered as a Web-based class over the Internet. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations can be found at https://roguecc.blackboard.com. All online teachers expect students to participate in the class by Wednesday of the first week of the term. Students not participating during the first week may be subject to administrative drop. Check the syllabus and course orientation for participation requirements. Students may be required to have a web cam and audio capabilities on their computer for online courses.
- or ACCUPLACER Sentence Skills Score: 95
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees