Skip to main content
English Composition I (Spring 2021)
- Course ID
(Full, Waitlist Available)
|Tu Th||10:00AM-11:50AM||ZOOM||C. Fine|
- Spring 2021 lasts from Monday, April 5, 2021 to Friday, June 18, 2021
- Waitlist Details
- 5 out of 5 available (0 slots used)
- Covers a range of rhetorical situations and genres of writing, centering on argument. Students learn to read and analyze others’ writing and then respond with their own views, showing an awareness of their purpose and audience. The class culminates in a short argumentative research paper.
- Zoom Classes: Class will meet during the listed times via Zoom. Information about Zoom-based classes will be available in the course Blackboard shell on the first day of the term. All teachers expect students to participate in the class on the first day of the term. Students not participating during the first day may be subject to administrative drop. Students should have access to a web cam and audio capabilities on their computer to fully participate in a Zoom class. Some Zoom classes are delivered in hybrid format and will have additional course participation requirements outside of Zoom sessions.
- or ACCUPLACER Sentence Skills Score: 95
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees