Skip to main content
Selected Topics: CNC Plasma Cutting (Spring 2021)
- Course ID
|M Tu W Th||8:00AM-5:00PM||TRC-B17||A. Knight|
- TRC, Table Rock Campus, White City
- Spring 2021 lasts from Monday, April 5, 2021 to Friday, June 18, 2021
- Introduces students to the basics of CNC plasma cutting. Participants will learn operation and set-up procedures for CNC plasma as well as geometry creation and programming. This course is recommended for anyone interested in CNC plasma cutting for industry applications or artwork.
- Hybrid Classes: This course will run in hybrid format with some course content delivered in person and some online. Specific schedules will be sent out to students on what sessions to attend prior to the class starting. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations can be found at https://roguecc.blackboard.com.
- or MTH60
- or ACCUPLACER Elementary Algebra Score: 39
- or ACCUPLACER College Algebra Score: 20
- Book Cost Notes
This section has no required book costs. There may be optional materials.
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees