Technology of Industrial Welding for Manufacturing (Spring 2021)
- Course ID
|M Tu W Th||8:00AM-5:00PM||TRC-B17||T. Giesbrecht|
- TRC, Table Rock Campus, White City
- Spring 2021 lasts from Monday, April 5, 2021 to Friday, June 18, 2021
- Covers the fundamentals of welding required by the metal fabrication industry. Manufacturing students will be introduced to the principles of electric and gas welding and cutting.
- Hybrid Classes: This course will run in hybrid format with some course content delivered in person and some online. Specific schedules will be sent out to students on what sessions to attend prior to the class starting. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations can be found at https://roguecc.blackboard.com.
- Book Cost Notes
- This section has no required book costs. There may be optional materials.
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees