Skip to main content
Social Problems and Solutions (Spring 2021)
- Course ID
- Distance Learning (Web Courses)
- Spring 2021 lasts from Monday, April 5, 2021 to Friday, June 18, 2021
- Introduces students to various social problems in the U.S. from a sociological and global perspective. Some of the social problems covered may include social inequality, food, environmental and health issues, crime and deviance, problems in the family and poverty. A focus on solutions will include a study of public policies employed by various societies. Major theories of sociology are introduced and applied.
- Web classes: Offered as a Web-based class over the Internet. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations can be found at https://roguecc.blackboard.com. All online teachers expect students to participate in the class by Wednesday of the first week of the term. Students not participating during the first week may be subject to administrative drop. Check the syllabus and course orientation for participation requirements. Students may be required to have a web cam and audio capabilities on their computer for online courses.
- or WR115
- or ACCUPLACER Sentence Skills Score: 95
- Book Cost Notes
This section has no required book costs. There may be optional materials.
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees