Skip to main content
Race and Ethnicity in the U.S. (Spring 2021)
- Course ID
- Distance Learning (Web Courses)
- Spring 2021 lasts from Monday, April 5, 2021 to Friday, June 18, 2021
- A sociological examination of the various social, political, economic and legal forces affecting diverse racial and ethnic groups in the U.S. This includes an analysis of American history, families, housing, education, employment and immigration patterns, and racial and ethnic interactions. Includes a focus on the intersection of race, gender and social class and on social movements that have worked to counter inequalities. Fulfills cultural literacy requirement within the AAOT degree.
- Web classes: Offered as a Web-based class over the Internet. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations can be found at https://roguecc.blackboard.com. All online teachers expect students to participate in the class by Wednesday of the first week of the term. Students not participating during the first week may be subject to administrative drop. Check the syllabus and course orientation for participation requirements. Students may be required to have a web cam and audio capabilities on their computer for online courses.
- or WR115
- or ACCUPLACER Sentence Skills Score: 95
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees