Skip to main content
General Psychology I (Spring 2021)
- Course ID
(Full, Waitlist Available)
- Distance Learning (Web Courses)
- Spring 2021 lasts from Monday, April 5, 2021 to Friday, June 18, 2021
- Waitlist Details
- 10 out of 10 available (0 slots used)
- Provides students with the foundational knowledge required for further study in the field of psychology. It is designed to help students gain a historical perspective of the field of psychology; an understanding of the scientific method applied to human behavior, and knowledge of the physiology of human behavior including the brain functions, sensations and perception process. The course also explores states of consciousness, memory, learning theory, cognition, language and creativity, motivation, emotion and stress, and provides training in the application of study skills, critical thinking, and cross-cultural awareness.
- Web classes: Offered as a Web-based class over the Internet. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations can be found at https://roguecc.blackboard.com. All online teachers expect students to participate in the class by Wednesday of the first week of the term. Students not participating during the first week may be subject to administrative drop. Check the syllabus and course orientation for participation requirements. Students may be required to have a web cam and audio capabilities on their computer for online courses.
- or BT113
- or ACCUPLACER Sentence Skills Score: 95
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees