Skip to main content
General Physics (Calculus Based) III (Spring 2021)
- Course ID
- Distance Learning (Web Courses)
- Spring 2021 lasts from Monday, April 5, 2021 to Friday, June 18, 2021
- Third of a three-term calculus-based physics course. Waves, quantum mechanics, thermodynamics and statistical mechanics are covered. This includes but is not limited to wave interference, diffraction, photoelectric effect, wave-particle duality, Schrodinger wave equation, spectra, heat capacity, kinetic molecular theory, multiplicity, entropy, ideal gas law, cyclic processes, laws of thermodynamics and heat engines. Students must enroll in lecture, laboratory and recitation sections. All three sections are required for this 5-credit class.
- Web classes: Offered as a Web-based class over the Internet. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations can be found at https://roguecc.blackboard.com. All online teachers expect students to participate in the class by Wednesday of the first week of the term. Students not participating during the first week may be subject to administrative drop. Check the syllabus and course orientation for participation requirements. Students may be required to have a web cam and audio capabilities on their computer for online courses.
- Physics: Students must enroll in a lecture, lab, and recitation.
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees