Skip to main content
CWE/Physical Education (Spring 2021)
- Course ID
- Spring 2021 lasts from Monday, April 5, 2021 to Friday, June 18, 2021
- Cooperative Work Experience is an educational program that enables students to receive academic credit for on-the-job, experiential learning based on skills acquired in their programs. Together, the instructor, employer, and student establish learning objectives that specify the significant and appropriate learning which is expected to result from the work experience. This course offers a career-related experience for students working for an approved employer. As a capstone course, it should be completed within the last two terms of a certificate or degree program.
- A permission code is required to register, contact the instructor before term begins for more information.
- Additional hours outside of scheduled class time are required for credit, contact instructor for more details.
- PE280: A 15-minute weekly check-in session, at a time to be arranged, is required with the instructor. Call Mrs. Misner at 541 245-7566 for more information.
- HPER: Students who want to use the gym and/or weight room must have a current RCC student identification card.
- Book Cost Notes
This section has no required book costs. There may be optional materials.
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees