Skip to main content
Film Music (Spring 2021)
- Course ID
(Full, Waitlist Available)
- Distance Learning (Web Courses)
- Spring 2021 lasts from Monday, April 5, 2021 to Friday, June 18, 2021
- Waitlist Details
- 5 out of 5 available (0 slots used)
- Explores the capacity of music to enhance drama and affect our emotions in the medium of film. Examines different ways in which music has been used in film since the birth of cinema to the present. No prior knowledge of music is necessary.
- Web classes: Offered as a Web-based class over the Internet. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations can be found at https://roguecc.blackboard.com. All online teachers expect students to participate in the class by Wednesday of the first week of the term. Students not participating during the first week may be subject to administrative drop. Check the syllabus and course orientation for participation requirements. Students may be required to have a web cam and audio capabilities on their computer for online courses.
- or ACCUPLACER Sentence Skills Score: 95
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees