Skip to main content
Intermediate Algebra (Spring 2021)
- Course ID
|Tu Th||1:00PM-2:50PM||ZOOM||D. Benson|
- Spring 2021 lasts from Monday, April 5, 2021 to Friday, June 18, 2021
- Concluding the developmental mathematics sequence, MTH95 includes an introduction to the study and application of quadratic, radical, exponential, and logarithmic expressions and functions. Working with real data and the mathematics of curve fitting will be developed using a graphing calculator. Course is graded A through F. Course does not transfer. Graphing calculator required. There is a significant online component in this class.
- Zoom Classes: Class will meet during the listed times via Zoom. Information about Zoom-based classes will be available in the course Blackboard shell on the first day of the term. All teachers expect students to participate in the class on the first day of the term. Students not participating during the first day may be subject to administrative drop. Students should have access to a web cam and audio capabilities on their computer to fully participate in a Zoom class. Some Zoom classes are delivered in hybrid format and will have additional course participation requirements outside of Zoom sessions.
- or ACCUPLACER Elementary Algebra Score: 68
- or ACCUPLACER College Algebra Score: 20
- or RD90
- or WR91
- or ACCUPLACER Reading Score: 79
- Book Cost Notes
This section has low cost book pricing options. Prices are subject to change.
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees