Skip to main content
Fundamentals of Algebra II (Spring 2021)
- Course ID
- Distance Learning (Web Courses)
- Spring 2021 lasts from Monday, April 5, 2021 to Friday, June 18, 2021
- Includes the study and application of exponents, polynomial operations, factoring polynomial expressions, solving polynomial equations, rational expression operations, and solving rational equations. Course is graded A through F. Course does not transfer. A graphing calculator is required. There is a significant online component in this class.
- A TI-83 or TI-84 graphing calculator is required. Rentals are available from the RCC Library for $10 per term, supply is limited.
- Web classes: Offered as a Web-based class over the Internet. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations can be found at https://roguecc.blackboard.com. All online teachers expect students to participate in the class by Wednesday of the first week of the term. Students not participating during the first week may be subject to administrative drop. Check the syllabus and course orientation for participation requirements. Students may be required to have a web cam and audio capabilities on their computer for online courses.
- or ACCUPLACER Elementary Algebra Score: 39
- or ACCUPLACER College Algebra Score: 39
- or RD90
- or WR91
- or ACCUPLACER Reading Score: 79
- Book Cost Notes
This section has low cost book pricing options. Prices are subject to change.
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees