Skip to main content
Laser Cutting and Engraving Fundamentals (Spring 2021)
- Course ID
|M Tu W Th||10:00AM-6:00PM||WEB/LAB||S. Foster|
- TRC, Table Rock Campus, White City
- Spring 2021 lasts from Monday, April 5, 2021 to Friday, June 18, 2021
- Teaches students how to safely set up and operate a Trotec laser engraving machine using CorelDraw software as the print driver. A strong emphasis is place on the proper selection of materials that can be safely cut or engraved. Along with required curriculum, the course also includes time for student project work on two dimensional projects as well as three dimensional projects. Course is recommended for anyone interested in laser cutting and engraving for industry applications or artwork.
- Hybrid Classes: This course will run in hybrid format with some course content delivered in person and some online. Specific schedules will be sent out to students on what sessions to attend prior to the class starting. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations can be found at https://roguecc.blackboard.com.
- or CIS120
- or ACCUPLACER Elementary Algebra Score: 39
- or ACCUPLACER College Algebra Score: 20
- Book Cost Notes
This section has no required book costs. There may be optional materials.
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees