Skip to main content
Research and Development Prototyping (Spring 2021)
- Course ID
|M Tu W Th||10:00AM-6:00PM||WEB/LAB||S. Foster|
- TRC, Table Rock Campus, White City
- Spring 2021 lasts from Monday, April 5, 2021 to Friday, June 18, 2021
- A capstone project class that introduces the process of prototype development and design. Emphasizes the research and documentation required to take an idea from concept to production. Incorporates industrial design build team concepts. Designed prototypes are built in MFG255.
- Hybrid Classes: This course will run in hybrid format with some course content delivered in person and some online. Specific schedules will be sent out to students on what sessions to attend prior to the class starting. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations can be found at https://roguecc.blackboard.com.
- or ACCUPLACER Sentence Skills Score: 95
- Book Cost Notes
This section has no required book costs. There may be optional materials.
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees