Skip to main content
AC/DC Electrical Systems for Manufacturing (Spring 2021)
- Course ID
|M Tu W Th||10:00AM-6:00PM||WEB/LAB||S. Foster|
- TRC, Table Rock Campus, White City
- Spring 2021 lasts from Monday, April 5, 2021 to Friday, June 18, 2021
- Introduces the fundamentals of AC/DC electrical systems used for power and control in the manufacturing industry as well as commercial, agricultural and residential applications. Students learn industry-relevant skills included in subject areas such as basic electrical circuits, electrical measurement, circuit analysis, inductance and capacitance, combination circuits, and transformers. Topics covered in subject areas will include but not be limited to: safety, electrical components and wiring, electronic test instruments, tools and fasteners, electrical units and nomenclature, and parallel/series-parallel circuits. Dual numbered as MEC110.
- Hybrid Classes: This course will run in hybrid format with some course content delivered in person and some online. Specific schedules will be sent out to students on what sessions to attend prior to the class starting. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations can be found at https://roguecc.blackboard.com.
- or MTH63
- or ACCUPLACER Elementary Algebra Score: 39
- or ACCUPLACER College Algebra Score: 39
- Book Cost Notes
This section has low cost book pricing options. Prices are subject to change.
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees