Skip to main content
Manufacturing Processes I (Spring 2021)
- Course ID
|M Tu W Th||10:00AM-6:00PM||WEB/LAB||S. Foster|
- TRC, Table Rock Campus, White City
- Spring 2021 lasts from Monday, April 5, 2021 to Friday, June 18, 2021
- As the first of a three-term series, this course is designed to develop both an understanding of manufacturing concerns and limitations of industry and the hands-on skills needed for machining jobs in manufacturing. Covers basic manufacturing skills and machine tooling practices. Emphasizes safety, bench work, engine lathes, vertical and horizontal mills, precision grinding, tool-room operations, and production work through a series of projects.
- Hybrid Classes: This course will run in hybrid format with some course content delivered in person and some online. Specific schedules will be sent out to students on what sessions to attend prior to the class starting. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations can be found at https://roguecc.blackboard.com.
- or ACCUPLACER Arithmetic Score: 75
- or ACCUPLACER Elementary Algebra Score: 20
- or ACCUPLACER College Algebra Score: 1
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees