Skip to main content
Blueprint Reading: Mechanical (Spring 2021)
- Course ID
- Distance Learning (Web Courses)
- Spring 2021 lasts from Monday, April 5, 2021 to Friday, June 18, 2021
- Introduces blueprints using multi-view projection, sectional views, auxiliary views, title blocks, and drawing formats, which are the basis for all graphical communication in the manufacturing industry today. Knowledge of the techniques used on blueprints is necessary in the industry whenever descriptions of size, shape, and arrangement are used to produce, service, or sell a product. This course also introduces students to blueprint and drawing techniques which will be built upon with additional modules in the program. Dual numbered as WLD104.
- Web classes: Offered as a Web-based class over the Internet. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations can be found at https://roguecc.blackboard.com. All online teachers expect students to participate in the class by Wednesday of the first week of the term. Students not participating during the first week may be subject to administrative drop. Check the syllabus and course orientation for participation requirements. Students may be required to have a web cam and audio capabilities on their computer for online courses.
- or ACCUPLACER Arithmetic Score: 75
- or ACCUPLACER Elementary Algebra Score: 20
- or ACCUPLACER College Algebra Score: 1
- or RD90
- or WR91
- or ACCUPLACER Reading Score: 79
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees