Skip to main content
World Civilizations: Prehistory - Middle Ages (Spring 2021)
- Course ID
- Distance Learning (Web Courses)
- Spring 2021 lasts from Monday, April 5, 2021 to Friday, June 18, 2021
- Provides a survey of various aspects of civilization in regions around the world. In addition to discussion of western civilizations originating from the Near East and Europe, this course includes the civilizations of India, Africa, East Asia (China/Japan) Russia, Southeast Asia, and Latin America. Included in the reading and discussion are historical, cultural, religious, social, economic, and political developments in the various civilizations. Covers pre-history to the Middle Ages. Fulfills cultural literacy requirement within the Associate of Arts Oregon Transfer degree.
- Web classes: Offered as a Web-based class over the Internet. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations can be found at https://roguecc.blackboard.com. All online teachers expect students to participate in the class by Wednesday of the first week of the term. Students not participating during the first week may be subject to administrative drop. Check the syllabus and course orientation for participation requirements. Students may be required to have a web cam and audio capabilities on their computer for online courses.
- or BT113
- or ACCUPLACER Sentence Skills Score: 95
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees