Skip to main content
CPR/Basic Life Support Provider (5/1/21) (Spring 2021)
- Course ID
- RVC, Riverside Campus, Medford
- Spring 2021 lasts from Monday, April 5, 2021 to Friday, June 18, 2021
- The Basic Life Support (BLS) Provider course is designed to teach healthcare professionals to recognize sudden cardiac arrest, respiratory emergencies, and choking in both children and adults. This course will provide both knowledge and skills application training to provide effective high quality CPR and AED use in the event of a sudden cardiac arrest during the first critical minutes before Emergency Medical services (EMS) arrives. Successful completion of this course will grant the student an AHA BLS Provider card. An additional fee of $6 will be added to tuition for the BLS Certification card.
Successful completion of this course will grant the student an AHA BLS Provider card. An additional fee of $6 will be added to tuition for the BLS Certification card.
- Hybrid Classes: This course will run in hybrid format with some course content delivered in person and some online. Specific schedules will be sent out to students on what sessions to attend prior to the class starting. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations can be found at https://roguecc.blackboard.com.
- HE261: An additional $31 for the AHA Provider BLS online content is charged and has already been included with the registration fees for this course.
- Book Cost Notes
This section has low cost book pricing options. Prices are subject to change.
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees