Skip to main content
Care and Prevention of Athletic Injury (Spring 2021)
- Course ID
- RVC, Riverside Campus, Medford
- Spring 2021 lasts from Monday, April 5, 2021 to Friday, June 18, 2021
- Introduces students to prevention, treatment, and management of athletic injuries. Basic musculoskeletal anatomy will be reviewed. Students will learn to assess, treat and rehabilitate various athletic injuries. Practical skill sessions for hands-on experience will be included in the course.
- Hybrid Classes: This course will run in hybrid format with some course content delivered in person and some online. Specific schedules will be sent out to students on what sessions to attend prior to the class starting. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations can be found at https://roguecc.blackboard.com.
- HE259: Students will be required to have physical contact with other students in taping ankles, knees, etc., and will be required to have other students tape them as well. Students must each provide 10 rolls of athletic tape, 2 rolls of pre-wrap, and tape removing scissors for the term. Supplies may be purchased from the bookstore.
- HE259: This class is offered in a 3 hour block, one day per week. Students will be meeting face to face every other week, and on-line during the "off weeks," still at the established and listed class time.
- Book Cost Notes
This section has no required book costs. There may be optional materials.
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees