Skip to main content
First Aid/CPR (5/14/21) (Spring 2021)
- Course ID
- RVC, Riverside Campus, Medford
- Spring 2021 lasts from Monday, April 5, 2021 to Friday, June 18, 2021
- The First Aid and CPR course offers a wide range of training for emergency preparedness, recognition of injury and illness, basic first aid skills, and effective CPR. In this course students will receive an overview of CERT, basic skills to manage life threatening emergencies until EMS arrives, and knowledge and skills application for effective CPR and AED use in the event of a sudden cardiac arrest.
Students will receive an AHA Hearstaver First Aid Certification and an AHA BLS Provider certification upon successful completion of this course. An additional fee of $27 will be added to tuition for the First Aid and CPR Certification cards.
- HE252: Students' accounts will be charged an additional $28 for American Heart Association content sections of BLS, and $28 for First Aid, for a total of $56.
- Web classes: Offered as a Web-based class over the Internet. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations can be found at https://roguecc.blackboard.com. All online teachers expect students to participate in the class by Wednesday of the first week of the term. Students not participating during the first week may be subject to administrative drop. Check the syllabus and course orientation for participation requirements. Students may be required to have a web cam and audio capabilities on their computer for online courses.
- HE252: This is a hybrid course that is on line and will have one required in person meeting on Friday, May 14 from 9am-1:50pm, at RVC-C101. As a web based course, it requires students to have access to internet. The required Zoom orientation is Tuesday, April 6 at 7:30pm. Students will be given the Zoom code before the course begins. Students may call instructor for further information before course begins.
- or WR90
- or WR91
- or ACCUPLACER Sentence Skills Score: 70
- Book Cost Notes
This section has low cost book pricing options. Prices are subject to change.
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees