Skip to main content
First Aid/CPR (5/7/21) (Spring 2021)
- Course ID
- RWC, Redwood Campus, Grants Pass
- Spring 2021 lasts from Monday, April 5, 2021 to Friday, June 18, 2021
- The First Aid and CPR course offers a wide range of training for emergency preparedness, recognition of injury and illness, basic first aid skills, and effective CPR. In this course students will receive an overview of CERT, basic skills to manage life threatening emergencies until EMS arrives, and knowledge and skills application for effective CPR and AED use in the event of a sudden cardiac arrest.
Students will receive an AHA Hearstaver First Aid Certification and an AHA BLS Provider certification upon successful completion of this course. An additional fee of $27 will be added to tuition for the First Aid and CPR Certification cards.
- HE252: Students' accounts will be charged an additional $31 for American Heart Association content sections of BLS, and $30 for First Aid online content sections, $21 for theAHA Provider BLS card, and $3 for the AHA First Aid for a total of $88. Students accounts are already charged at time of registration.
- HE252: Required face-to-face meeting is Friday, February 5, from 9:00- 3:30pm, at the Table Rock campus, room A163. All other required components will be delivered via Zoom or online.
- or WR90
- or WR91
- or ACCUPLACER Sentence Skills Score: 70
- Book Cost Notes
This section has low cost book pricing options. Prices are subject to change.
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees