Skip to main content
Emergency First Aid (4/24/21) (Spring 2021)
- Course ID
- RVC, Riverside Campus, Medford
- Spring 2021 lasts from Monday, April 5, 2021 to Friday, June 18, 2021
- The Heartsaver First Aid course provides students with the knowledge and application of techniques to manage first aid emergencies such as bleeding, broken bones, shock, operating an Epinephrine Pen, tourniquet use, bandaging, and environmental emergencies until the arrival of Emergency Medical Services (EMS) .
Students will receive an AHA Heartsaver First Aid certification, and an AHA BLS Provider (CPR) certification upon successful completion of this course. An additional fee of $21 will be added to tuition for the First Aid Certification card.
- Web classes: Offered as a Web-based class over the Internet. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations can be found at https://roguecc.blackboard.com. All online teachers expect students to participate in the class by Wednesday of the first week of the term. Students not participating during the first week may be subject to administrative drop. Check the syllabus and course orientation for participation requirements. Students may be required to have a web cam and audio capabilities on their computer for online courses.
- HE112: This is a hybrid course that is on line and will have one required in person meeting on Saturday, April 24 from 8am-12:50pm, at RVC-C101. As a web based course, it requires students to have access to internet. The required Zoom orientation is Tuesday, April 6 at 5:30pm. Students will be given the Zoom code before the course begins. Students may call instructor for further information before course begins.
- Book Cost Notes
This section has low cost book pricing options. Prices are subject to change.
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees